This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Need help with Interface monitoring.

Can anyone help me with figuring out a way to remove all access interfaces out of monitoring? I have through a painful process removed about 3000 and I still have around another 17k interfaces to remove. Someone added devices and didn't uncheck the interfaces, this leaves me with clean up work now to complete.

It's funny that in interface details it shows what type of port the interface is. For example, access , trunk, etc. I have found it in the database too. Yet, It's not an option for alerting and or reporting. Nor do I see an option to basically group these interfaces and in one shot just set them all to unplugged for example.

It's exhausting when only option your left with is to get device by device checking all interfaces and then clicking unplugged on them. Or removing them. It's how I got 3 k interfaces removed over a period of a week.

I'm grateful for any help anyone can provide.

thank you!