This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Need help creating a chart - possible?

I'm trying to create a chart that i can embed on a summary page. I need it to look like the attached. I'm opened to any ideas, SQL, HTML or whatever method it takes. I have tried the custom charts but they are seem to be time-based and do not allow for changing the x-axis. Any ideas or suggestion would be much appreciated.

• As you've already figured out, you'd need to use one of the custom charts that's provided. The closest one I found that would fit your needs is the Multiple Object Chart which would display a singular statistic from multiple objects. Even then, you'd have to create a chart for every single statistic that you're interested in.

As for the issue with them being time-based, I'm not sure you can get away from that. The statistics that you're looking at (average bps) are based on time.

• Thanks for the insight. Normally these types of things are time-based but in this case I'm trying to figure out an average for multiple different sites and then graph them. I have several other instances that are point in time and not based on specific time but over a time range. Another example is to determine how many errors I see in a day and graphing those values for each day of the week to determine daily trends.