This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM with NTA addon

I'm trying to add Network Traffic Analyzer 3.7 to Network Poeformance Monitor 10.1

we have a HP Procurve switch that supports sFlow which has been forwarding sFlow packets to  "sFlowTrend" from inMon, however as this is a stand alone java app we wish to integrate sFlow data capture within our web based Orion NPM .

problem is I cannot add the device without an error saying I cannot add the 48 interfaces without going over my license limit and to upgrade or "unmanage" some devices so I selected some devices to "unmanage" but still get the same error with the same count.

so I removed one switch altogether and added it back with just one port but still get the same error.

after an hour of this I gave up and now I cannot get the switch back online again with the same message about over licensed but all I'm trying to do is go back to where I started.