This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM question - remote DC

So we recently purchased a company in the UK who uses managed services hosting partner for support. We have really no insight into the environment from a Infra side but we are looking at doing something if they are no help getting us a Monitoring Portal.

How have others done this , and i dont have the cash to purchase another NPM to use just in that location its not in the budget right now -

So our Orion Environment and 2 pollers sit with in our data center located in Ohio

I was thinking new poller in the UK and opening up ports from that to our orion server in Ohio is that an option ?

Installing server agents on the servers and them communicating back to orion in Ohio ... is that a better option or even an option

Just trying to get some ideas on how other people may have done this and I assume some doc or PDF is around here ..

thanks all