cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

NPM interface and cpu stats not updating in node summary after upgrading to 10.4

Jump to solution

Hello,

I recently upgraded one of our NPM instances to 10.4 and thought it went off without a hitch, however I have been noticing some oddities and need to know if I am just missing something.  As an example when I look at a node summary the CPU and Interface graphs are showing stale data from around the time of the upgrade.  It does this across SNMP enabled devices: windows, net-snmp, cisco, juniper, etc....I have tried running through the configuration wizard again and reloaded the database, application and website to no joy.  We also have 4 other Orion modules installed for this instance but I have not upgraded them yet b/c I wanted to see how NPM 10.4 ran before doing the whole lot.  Currently installed with NPM 10.4 : SAM 5.0.0, IPAM 2.0.1, IPSLAMGR 3.5.1, NTA 3.9.0, IVIM 1.5.0.  Does anyone know of any conflicts that could be caused by these pairings which would cause the issues I am seeing?  Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.  Please see the imaged of the graphs showing the stale data and then no data afterwards....

Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 1.33.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 1.07.59 PM.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 10

Hello ShadowLawz,

You should check

The issue you have faced is caused during upgrade process when "old" charts with Time Period have set to 2 hours. They are incorrectly transformed to "new" interactive charts with Time Period set to custom range where Begin Date is defined by time of ran of Configuration Wizard. This issue is fixed in NPM 10.4 SR which should be on your customer portal.

Thanks TP

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 10

Hello ShadowLawz,

You should check

The issue you have faced is caused during upgrade process when "old" charts with Time Period have set to 2 hours. They are incorrectly transformed to "new" interactive charts with Time Period set to custom range where Begin Date is defined by time of ran of Configuration Wizard. This issue is fixed in NPM 10.4 SR which should be on your customer portal.

Thanks TP

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 9

Thank you so much!  All is well now, much appreciated.

0 Kudos