This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM Feature Request

I would love to see a FOLDER option added to the Alerts.  To explain:  I would like to be able to add folder that I place alerts under in the Advanced Alerts.  Folders such as Network Operations, Windows Operations, and SAN Operations would each have their respective alerts listed under their folders.  Thus if SAN operations is going to perform maintenance on their devices, they could go in and quickly identify all alerts associated to them and disable them for a period of time.

It would also be great that from the web portal, that you could have the ability to select a folder and quickly disable all alerts within that folder.  To add to this, being able to disable the alerts for XX period of time would also be nice.

I know we can bulk UNMANAGE systems but I would much rather be able to turn on/off alerts in bulk and by groups.