This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM Atlas and Maps

I think everyone will agree Atlas is a great function of NPM.  I know we use it heavily.

One thing however I wish it always came with was a set of great maps.  Something Google Map like with some detail on countries, major cities and such.

Yes I know some have done work on a few Google Map API's for it but that is not what I mean.

I think if it came with a set of his res maps it would just be a great add-on and huge plus to get with the app.

• As usual, I totally agree with Donald on this.  In addition to great maps, having a much better image library would also be a huge plus.  I know that there have been improvements on the image library but I still think it needs some love.

• Up under NPM Additional Components we do have some background under Map Maker which you could download and use.  Check it out and let me know if this is along what you are thinking.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to bshopp

Up under NPM Additional Components we do have some background under Map Maker which you could download and use.  Check it out and let me know if this is along what you are thinking.

These are all international maps.  I would like to see a nice library of state (without bordering states), state regional, county, state major city maps.  Going a step further with State, county maps, would like to see just ones that just show state/county outline w/o county lines, state/county w/ county lines, state/county with major Interstate road system (being a State transportation department as we are).