Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 12

NPM 9.5 editing mouse rollover stats

Jump to solution

Hi folks,

Just upgraded to 9.5 on Friday and I'm looking around to see if there is a way to try and edit what info is shown in the new mouse roll-over feature. Can't see any options in the web console. Does anyone know of an .asp file or something that I can edit to alter the stats shown?

Thanks

Ciaran  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Hi folks,

probably should have updated this a while ago but I've been busy, busy, busy; I did eventually find the solution to my original issue; I was able to add an additional (Location) field into the hover/roll over menu.

Edit the file 'NodePopup.aspx' which should be in a location similar to

C:\inetpub\SolarWinds\Orion\NetPerfMon 

DON'T FORGET!!!! Always make a backup copy of the original file before you make any changes.

I was able to add the following lines between the formaulas for 'Ip Address' and 'Machine type':

<tr>
   <th>Location:</th>
   <td colspan="2"><%=Node.Location%></td>
  </tr> 

Once I had edited the file and saved it I was able to see the results working straight away without having to restart IIS.

Have fun!!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 17

I'd love to see this too!

0 Kudos

Hi folks,

probably should have updated this a while ago but I've been busy, busy, busy; I did eventually find the solution to my original issue; I was able to add an additional (Location) field into the hover/roll over menu.

Edit the file 'NodePopup.aspx' which should be in a location similar to

C:\inetpub\SolarWinds\Orion\NetPerfMon 

DON'T FORGET!!!! Always make a backup copy of the original file before you make any changes.

I was able to add the following lines between the formaulas for 'Ip Address' and 'Machine type':

<tr>
   <th>Location:</th>
   <td colspan="2"><%=Node.Location%></td>
  </tr> 

Once I had edited the file and saved it I was able to see the results working straight away without having to restart IIS.

Have fun!!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

thanks for posting answer 🙂

0 Kudos
Level 17

Currently not at this time, however you can customize Tooltips within Network Atlas as demonstrated here.