cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 14

NPM 9.5 Wireless - What does this mean in the view named "History Wireless Clients"

Jump to solution

What does this statement mean at the bottom of the view named "History Wireless Clients"?

Historical data for this node are not migrated yet. When they will be migrated, event will be shown.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: NPM 9.5 Wireless - What does this mean in the view named "History Wireless Clients"

Jump to solution

This means you owned the old Wireless module and after upgrading to NPM 9.5 we have a migration process that migrates your old data over to the new data structure, but we decided instead of doing this all at once and to have minimal impact on your system, we migrate the data over slowly and as data migrates we populate messages in the event log to indicate where we are at.  Once the data has migrated for that node, that message will go away.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: NPM 9.5 Wireless - What does this mean in the view named "History Wireless Clients"

Jump to solution

This means you owned the old Wireless module and after upgrading to NPM 9.5 we have a migration process that migrates your old data over to the new data structure, but we decided instead of doing this all at once and to have minimal impact on your system, we migrate the data over slowly and as data migrates we populate messages in the event log to indicate where we are at.  Once the data has migrated for that node, that message will go away.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

What is the message that will post to the event log? I have been unable to find this message. My install has been up for about 7 days. I do have about 3000 APS though.

0 Kudos