This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM 9.5 Map Question

After upgrading to 9.5 our map will go away and then come back.  Almost like it is constantly refreshing the map.  Is there a way to keep it from doing this.

Additionally, one of my objects in the map is grey now, like it is now longer availabe.  When I go into the map maker it says that particular map is up.  Do I delete it and try to put it back in again?

• On the first item, I assume you are referring to the web home page?  We have some known performance issues we are currently working on addressing.  Second item, you may want to open a support case on

• Unknown nodes (nodes colored gray) don't affect the status of the map as a whole.  The maps status is only affected by green, yellow, and red nodes.  The idea is that we don't know if the node is up or down, so we shouldn't make a statement about it at the higher level.