This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM 12 upgrade issue

Hi all

I have orion server which has 5 modules installed(npm 11.5.2, sam 6.2.1, ncm 7.4, nta 4.1.1, and vnqm 4.2). some time last year I had SRM trial installed on the same server, then I later removed it. so last week I tried running an upgrade to latest modules(NPM 12,SAM etc,.), then the upgrade advisor refused me to install new product upgrades. it somehow detects SRM module with my other known 5 modules on the server and it wants me to upgrade SRM to latest version before installing latest modules . I then uninstalled all the modules, ran the installation again, but still the upgrade advisor detected SRM and VNQM this time. when I go back to control panel, I can see VNQM is back again, when I try to uninstall VNQM it takes me to: windows\sysWOW64\.

please assist