cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

NPM 12.1 to be upgraded to 12.5RC2 or 12.4?

Jump to solution

Good day

I was just wondering if anyone would recommend upgrading NPM 12.1 to 12.5RC2 or to stick to 12.4 for now until 12.5 is officially released.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 12

I like to wait a week or two after the product has been officially released to see how it went for other people.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Unless you have an urgent need for the features released in 12.5 I would personally wait as they won't be in RC for long.

- David Smith
Level 12

I like to wait a week or two after the product has been officially released to see how it went for other people.

View solution in original post