This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM 11.5.2 - Language Issue (main web pages are in English; however, settings page is now in German)

The website content is all in English, but when I click on the "settings" page, it's displayed in German.  My local PC does not have the German language pack loaded so it must be something on the server.  We've tested both IE and Chrome on a couple of different PCs and all the same issue.

It was all in English on Friday, today is Monday and now the settings are German.

No recent upgrades to the application.

How can I fix this?

• Issue resolved by changing regional language from UK to US on the server.  Strange though that the German language pack was not loaded.

• I'm having the same issue for the second time.  Originally I noticed only a portion of a Node details page was in German.  Summary, Vital Stats, Network, Asset Inventory, then "Benutzerdefinierte Registerkarte 10"

I didn't change any language settings, my Orion polling server has no language packs installed or configured.  All our servers globally are set to US English as primary and have no language packs installed.  I ended up having to rerun the Configuration Wizard to fix the website and it resolved the issue.  I checked the Windows logs on the server and there is no indication of any other user accessing the server to make the change.  My laptop has no language packs either.