This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM 10.4.2 - Report Writer - Public Destination Subnet or IP

Hi All,

Orion Core 2012.2.2, SAM 5.5.0, NCM 7.1.1, NPM 10.4.2, NTA 3.11.0, IVIM 1.5.0

How can I create a report to give me the TX/RX (Bandwidth Utilization) from my internet firewall interface (ASA) to a certain internet/public ip (destination 129.114.62.0 /24) for 60 days, 30 days and 7 days?

The company wants to see how much internet bandwidth this service (destination ip 129.114.62.0 /24) is using and would like to see it.

I can't seem to find the perimeter in report writer for destination ip/subnet.

• Have you turned on netflow on your ASA, and sending the flows to NTA? If so, you can create an IP group in NTA and run reports on the IP group. The netflow implementation is a little weird. So, you will need their implementation to be able to interpret the NTA reports correctly. There is a document on how Netflow on ASA works under the NTA section of the solarwinds.com documentation site.