cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 7

NCM integration with an NPM Active Directory User

When logged in as an AD user that is allowed using an AD group in NPM, I am unable to modify the NCM credentials and have them persist.  They work for that session, but when I logout and back in, they are gone.

I have updated the group's CirrusISUserName, CirrusISPassword, and CirrusIsFirstTime in the table UserWebSettings with a user/pass for NCM and now anyone in that group users those credentials, which is quite nice - only update them once.   Would be nice if that could be modified in the user's (or group's) settings in Account Manager.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: NCM integration with an NPM Active Directory User

This is a known issue and you hit one of the workaround right on the head, we plan to address this in a future release.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Has this issue been resolved?

I'm getting the same problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I don't think so...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Curses..

I'd like to try your workround. Could you tell me which database you found the table 'UserWebSettings' in ? I looked in both my Orion NCM and NPM db's but couldn't see a table of that name 😞

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Check this post out please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Nice , but I guess this will be 6 months (or more?) down the road?

A workround would be nice...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Workaround was to modify the DB.  We are working on another workaround as well, but what kind of workaround are you expecting?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Would be nice if that could be modified in the user's (or group's) settings in Account Manager.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

As far as I can tell I have a similar situation to cmsmith: I have an AD group of operations staff who use NPM. I'd like that group to be able to acces the configs collected by NCM.

I'm willing to modified entries in a table in the sqldb as the original post seems to indicate. Just can't find the table 😞

0 Kudos