Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: Multiple pollers - one graph

Noted, added you as well to enhancement

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I was directed to this post to add my name with everyone eleses for multiple pollers in one chart....  This would also be a nice feature for us.....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

We're eagerly awaiting this functionality as well ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

I would like to see this as well. In addition, it would be great if we could combine multiple custom poller gauges into a single resource. This would free up a lot of space on a Node Details page.

0 Kudos

I will add you to the existing enhancement request

1+

Is this feature in v10?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

No this is not in v10, but on the list to add

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Another vote for this feature here, along with the ability to easily add statistics of a number of load balanced interfaces together to represent the total traffic in one graph. We have active/active links to our WAN but a single bandwidth limit applied at the carrier, to be able to report and alert on this statistic we have to resort to alternative open source platforms - seriously, get it sorted

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

+1.  This and multiple guages from different nodes on the same page would allow NPM to finally have true "dashboard" functionality.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

We are Solarwinds Reseller and many of our customers have asked about this feature. I'll definetly have to add us to the list of folks asking for this one!

Any plans on including it on the short term?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I agree.  This "feature" has been a standard in open-source network monitoring applications for over 10 years.   The lack of this "feature" among others in a high end product like Orion was unimaginable.  I expected that the charts to be much more configurable.  I find it disappointing. Please work on this.

0 Kudos