This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Multiple node scheduled maintenance not working

Is anyone else having a problems with being able to schedule maintenance for multiple nodes? I don't get an error, but I am unable to see that it actually worked. 

I'm scheduling the maintenance by 

1. Click Settings > Manage Nodes.
  2. Select the nodes and click Maintenance Mode > Schedule.
  3. Select the maintenance option:
    • Mute alerts: collect data for the node, interfaces, and volumes, but do not trigger alerts.
    • Stop polling the node: data for the node, interfaces, and volumes on the node are not collected, and alerts do not trigger.
  4. Specify the maintenance period, and click Schedule.

I look to verify it worked by looking at the node details, but there is not indication that it is scheduled. When I schedule an individual node I see it is scheduled, but I don't see it when I do the multiple node scheduling method. 

Anyone else experiencing this? Any tips on how I can get it to work? 

• One of our engineers had the same issue when trying to schedule multiple pages of nodes at once.  He noticed that the popup box with the status bar wasn't appearing at all.  It worked if he just selected a single page of nodes at a time.  I'm also unable to delete more than 50 nodes at a time; no matter how many I select, it throws errors until the last 50.

It's on my ToDo list to open a tech support case on it.