Hi. I'm trying to configure the "Default Send Email Action" to send emails to two accounts, and it's failing. Specifics:
1. It works with a single recipient. If I add a second one, it fails.
2. When I remove the second recipient, it STILL fails until I change the password to the sending account (so it's wrong), and save it. Then I come back in, correct the password, and I get the ability to send to 1 recipient back.
3. It works with 1 recipient in the To: field, and 1+ recipients in the CC: field.
4. I'm using a gmail account to send for now.
5. NPM version is 2020.2.1.
6. The format I'm using is firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. When I type a semicolon in directly, it immediately disappears, which is pretty confusing in regards to whether the system is acknowledging it (since it's then failing.) This behavior happens in the To: field (emails fail) and the CC: field (emails work).
Thanks for any ideas.
Solved! Go to Solution.
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community. More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly contribute to our product development process.