This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Multiple alerts firing at once may not be triggering external programs

Hello

I have an alert on an application that I'm monitoring across 980 Windows 10 workstations, seems on around 20/25 of them the application monitor notices the service is not running, this then triggers an alert.

I get the email for the alerts that do fire, but the alert should also trigger an external program;

off
date /t && time /t >> D:\scripts\sw-alert-scripts\boh-app-alert\product-prep-script-log.txt
echo Targetting %1 for Product-Prep-startilation .. engage! >> D:\scripts\sw-alert-scripts\boh-app-alert\product-prep-script-log.txt
whoami >> D:\scripts\sw-alert-scripts\boh-app-alert\product-prep-script-log.txt
sc \\%1 qc "Product Prep Service" >> D:\scripts\sw-alert-scripts\boh-app-alert\product-prep-script-log.txt
sc \\%1 config "Product Prep Service" start= delayed-auto >> D:\scripts\sw-alert-scripts\boh-app-alert\product-prep-script-log.txt
sc \\%1 start "Product Prep Service" >> D:\scripts\sw-alert-scripts\boh-app-alert\product-prep-script-log.txt
sc \\%1 qc "Product Prep Service" >> D:\scripts\sw-alert-scripts\boh-app-alert\product-prep-script-log.txt
echo ******************************************************************************* >> D:\scripts\sw-alert-scripts\boh-app-alert\product-prep-script-log.txt

Checking the prodoct-prep-script-log.txt it doesnt look like the external program is firing on all of the alerts ? Are there limits to how many external programs can be fired at once? 

Regards