This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Multiple Node Details on same page?

Found it.. sorry 

www.solarwinds.com/.../Orion-Multi-Interface-Statistics-View.pdf

I appreciate  everyone's help on these forums, I have one more quesiton:

First a little background.  I have 10 sites throughout the country that I am monitoring the server room temps.  I have the Tempager installed and finally got the double gauges and custom pollers to work. (thanks again for everyone'e help)   Now what would be really good is if I could have all 10 nodes displayed on one page.  My supervisor is not going to want to click on every  node to display the details.  If I could have a page set up where one link or page would show all ten sites with all the gauges that would be awesome.  All the nodes end with the last octet of .98  Is this possible? Thanks again for the help.

• I've been trying this after our upgrade to 9.0 

The new version appears to have rendered this document invalid due to changes in the HTML code of the detached resource.  Can someone please confirm this?   I really need this to work and I'm lost now.