This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Multiple Devices on One Graph

I was taking a look at another network management application today and, while it had some things about it I *really* didn't like, it did have a couple of things I liked. One of which was the ability to run some pretty cool custom reports.

For example, you could select any of their monitored metrics--link utilization, for example--and then select one or more devices, and with the check of a box and the click of a button you have a single comparison chart. I was very impressed with the reporting.

Based on the online demos, NPM seems to have fairly limited reporting abilities, but perhaps I just need to explore it some more. Can NPM plot a single chart with multiple devices? I'd love to be able to compare WAN interface utilization stats from multiple routers.

Is that possible?

Secondly, does NPM allow users to run custom reports or are we stuck with the canned reports under the Reports tab?

Thanks!
John