cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

Mulitple UnDP's on same chart

It would incredible nice to include multiple UnDP into one single chart rather than having to create a chart for each poller.  there are many tableEntry MIBs that include a series

of statistics and right now you have to create a poller for each and then a chart for each and then trying assign all those charts to a single device ruins any change of being able

to layout a device view that is not cluttered with too much data.  Right now you can create a custom html resource to add all the charts to one resource thus removing many of

the title bars and borders.  This would look much the same way the Interface Tx and Rx charts go.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Level 9

I am looking for the same feature as well. It would be very useful to allow multiple pollers to appear on single chart.  

0 Kudos

I agree.  I would like to see this functionality included in a future release too.

Robert

0 Kudos

I would love to see this ability within orion.  A brief example is I have custom pollers that check the number of clients we have connected to our Network Access Control servers.  The server classifies the users into different roles, it would be nice to see a graph that would show all roles on one graph maybe even as a cumlative graph!

0 Kudos

Understood, we have this as an  open enhancement request and I have added you to it

0 Kudos

Hi, I was hoping to be able to graph multiple IP SLA polls onto a single graph with the new features within v10.1 but I'm not having any joy.  Looking at this thread it's been quite a while since any posts so I was wondering if this is now possible or if it is still in the pipeline?

Craig

0 Kudos

Assume you are aware, but just in case, we do have an IPSLA Manager module for Orion.

To your original question, in NPM 10.1 we added the ability to do the following

1. Add multiple interfaces (whether on the same device or across devices) to a single chart/graph

2. Add a UnDP (whether on the same device or across devices) to a single chart/graph

What we cannot currently do is multiple UnDP's pollers on a single chart, this is still an open enhancement request.

0 Kudos

You can read more about this here

0 Kudos

Thanks Brandon, I've had a play with the IP SLA module on the demo Orion and it does look good.   We're currently evaluating IPAM at the moment so any money will be spent on that first and this would be further down the line. 

I was hoping to be able to set up multiple IP SLA's from a branch office to each Data Centre and then have it all plotted on one graph.  I'll just have to keep the graphs separate for now and wait for the enhancement to come along.  Thanks again!

Craig

0 Kudos