This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Monitoring inbound vs. outbound calls on DS1 PRI - AS5400

I’ve searched high & low for this ability using several software packages & I can't seem to find the answer.  Simply put, we need to chart/monitor/alert on the number of inbound calls on a particular DS1 on a AS5400.  Just charting the data is the first priority which hasn't happened.  This AS5400 has 8 total PRIs, so getting this info specific to a single PRI is imperative.  Version 8.1 Orion allows you to poll the chassis of the AS5400, but when I specify T1 7/6 for example, the custom poller doesn't work & shows "failed".

What am I polling?  Using the
CISCO-POP-MGMT-MIBI'm trying to report on OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.27.1.1.3.1.3Description: "The calling number for this call. If the number is not available , then it will have a length of zero. The variable is instantiated if this is an incoming call." 
On the flip-side, we should be able to report on outgoing calls using
OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.27.1.1.3.1.4. 

Questions:
1. Is this the correct MIB?2. Is this even possible using a custom MIB poller? (it is here....)3. Should I try the CISCO-ISDN-MIB, CISCO-ISDNU-IF-MIB or CISCO-VOICE-IF-MIB? (some I've tried to no avail)4. Has anyone come close to getting this data using Orion?  We have What's Up, PRTG & Orion & I can't seem to get this data.  With the thousands we've spent on Solarwinds it should be very easy, no?  ;)Any help or hints to variations of this request will be appreciated.

Thanks!