This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Modify Defaults for Custom Charts, i.e. I'm tired of resetting the 30 minute sample interval for every chart every time

There is lots of information that is presented for lots of devices in tabular format, with clickable links, like percentage of utilization on interfaces, latency, packet loss. When people are doing investigations it is very convenient to just right click on a number and take a look at that number over time using what is labeled on the created page a Custom Chart. The defaults for this page gives me things like 640 pixels of width, sample intervals of 30 minutes, default Zooms of 1 hour or, even worse, the worthless "Today".

Every time a chart off a statistic like this opened I have to change these defaults to present information in something more useful, like sample interval of 5 minutes, zoom of Last 24 Hours, Time Period of 7 Days, Trend Line off, so I can attempt to get some perspective and granularity into what I am trying to view.

I have found no place to modify these defaults, and changing them each graph is enraging frustrating.

Please tell there is someplace to change these defaults. My blood pressure would greatly appreciate it.