This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Maintaining a record of Orion's loading

I keep a weekly record of the figures from Orion > Settings > Polling Engines of our numerous engines and I use colours from Excel's Conditional Formatting to highlight potential overloading. It helps me to keep a check on growth and to have some evidence to show management when I want to deploy another Additional Polling Engine.

We run most of the optional modules and we have the same modules deployed on the Primary Polling Engine and on every Additional Polling Engine, but I notice that each of the paragraphs of polling engine stats are laid out slightly differently.

I would have expected the Primary Polling engine to have a few more fields than the Additional Polling Engines, but would have thought that each and every Additional Polling Engine would have had the same sequence of metrics. The metrics are all there, it's just that they are shuffled on each engine.

Is this by design or by some randomness from our original deployment sequence. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? Can I standardize the sequence or will it need a change in development?

Thanks, Robert