This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Liebert AC unit monitoring OID's not working

Hi All,

I am using Liebert poller to monitor Liebert AC Units. The OID's provided by the vendor are not working properly. Is anyone else facing the same issue. When I check the OID in MIB browser, I am seeing error as OID not supported.

• MIBs  and devices can change over time. I would suggest contacting Liebert and confirming that the specific model you are polling uses the OIDs you want to poll. You may need to poll different OIDs.

• You may need to create some custom pollers to get yours working. RDP to your SolarWinds Main Poller and then open C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\snmpwalk.exe and use that program to pull all of the information down from the MIB tree for that device. You can use that for your custom poller creation or there are several resources on Google if that doesn't work.

My Leibert AHU's use these mibs if that helps

1.3.6.1.4.1.476.1.42.3.4.2.2.3.1.3   is Humidity

1.3.6.1.4.1.476.1.42.3.4.1.2.3.1.3 Temp in Degrees F

• Use the SNMPWalk.exe to get the returns from your device then find the values that match the data in the device console/gui

You can find it in your SolarWinds\Orion directory on the server, all queries will be coming from your Orion Server so there is no need for additional consideration of adding IP's to the device for access. Just match your SNMP String set.

And add a shortcut to your desktop