This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Last Interface Change report - can't select physical interfaces?

I'm trying to follow the guide at https://thwack.solarwinds.com/t5/NPM-Documents/How-to-create-a-report-displaying-the-Last-Time-Data-was/ta-p/517885 however some points in the document aren't matching what I'm seeing in our NPM.

For selecting which nodes are shown, one of the options selected is "Physical interface is not equal to no". However, I'm trying (in 2019.4) and I cannot see this option?

Shows lack of physical interface check

I've ignored this for now (i can put up with some non-physical interfaces and such showing up, just to prove the report works.)

So I've used the last status change for interface, which appears to show changes which last occured before new year - so far so good :)

Changes prior to new year

However, some of the switch ports aren't showing up with any names?!

what are these switch ports named?!I've tried adding various different details to get them to show up, but none of the following work:

• Interface Alias
  • Interface Name
  • Internal Interface Name

Can anyone suggest what I've missed?