This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Kind of an odd question

I have to build a 10000ft view of the infrastructure for end user consumption. I am not fond of giving the majority of the company even guest access to the SolarWinds webui, I do however have a pretty nice WAN map that they may actually be able to understand, and I would like to use that map as the visual representation of the WAN on this "Dashboard". I have no problem throwing an iframe in the page of just the map, I do have a problem with authentication. Each time  a user tries to load the page it asks for credentials which they do not no, nor will they ever have. Is there a way for me to continue using the WAN map for general display on this page without having to have the end user manually log in every time? Say have the guest account set to auto login?