This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Juniper Nodes reboot report required

Dear All,

can you please help me in getting Juniper devices reboot report.

how i can generate a report about juniper devices reboot in a day. and the time of reboot of my juniper devices.

Waiting for your response. thanks

jhenslevolverinstovallgBryanBeckersboudreaabhishekranjan

• There is a OOTB report you just need to edit the report for vendor = juniper

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

• Thanks for your quick response, I have tried this Last boot report, but this report shows only the time of the Last boot time of the device. I need to generate the report which includes Number of reboots in a day and reboot times.

• Use Below SQL Query, I hope it will help you.

SELECT        COUNT(AlertHistoryView.AlertID) AS Time_Rebooted, Nodes.Caption, Nodes.IP_Address, Nodes.Vendor, Nodes.LastBoot, Nodes.MachineType

FROM            AlertHistoryView INNER JOIN

Nodes ON AlertHistoryView.RelatedNodeId = Nodes.NodeID

WHERE        (AlertHistoryView.AlertID = '90') and MachineType like '%Juniper%'

GROUP BY Nodes.Caption, Nodes.IP_Address, Nodes.Vendor, Nodes.LastBoot,  Nodes.MachineType

• Thanks for your efforts and quick response.

i have generated the report with given query but unfortunatly there is no data showing in report. can you  please review the attached screenshots.

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_4.png

waiting for your kind response. thanks

• Try without Where condition and share the result

SELECT        COUNT(AlertHistoryView.AlertID) AS Time_Rebooted, Nodes.Caption, Nodes.IP_Address, Nodes.Vendor, Nodes.LastBoot, Nodes.MachineType

GROUP BY Nodes.Caption, Nodes.IP_Address, Nodes.Vendor, Nodes.LastBoot,  Nodes.MachineType

• below are the results (without where condition). its showing the data but only the last boot

time is showing. and it shows the number of time device rebooted. but its not showing the time of device each reboot. and can we add specific dates to get the data.

query result.jpgquery result 2.png

• Here you are, and after you add below query group result by the caption and this it will give you every time node rebooted.

if you want the total run below query

SELECT        Nodes.Caption, Nodes.IP_Address, Nodes.Vendor, Nodes.LastBoot, Nodes.MachineType,AlertHistoryView.TimeStamp

,AlertHistoryView.message

WHERE        AlertHistoryView.name like '%rebooted%' and MachineType like '%Juniper%' and  AlertHistoryView.message like '%node_rebooted%'

pastedImage_1.png

To count:

SELECT       COUNT(AlertHistoryView.AlertID) AS Time_Rebooted, Nodes.Caption, Nodes.IP_Address, Nodes.Vendor, Nodes.LastBoot, Nodes.MachineType

WHERE        AlertHistoryView.name like '%rebooted%' and MachineType like '%Juniper%' and  AlertHistoryView.message like '%node_rebooted%'

• yes the count query is working, can you please tell me how i can add specific time for this query.

Like i want to generate a report of last 9 hrs.

The report shows the number of reboots in last 9hr or a specific time instead of a complete result.

Your response is awaited.

thanks in advancd

• would you please help in in generating report of specific time like last 9 hrs report

• is it possible i can get the daily business hrs reboot results ????