This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Issue with Palo Alto Polling Settings

I have recently performed a SolarWinds upgrade and want to take advantage of 'Network Insight for Palo Alto' by setting up 'Poll for Palo Alto'.

The Firewalls are currently monitored nodes and I am going into Settings > Manage Nodes, selecting the node and then Edit Properties.

Once in here I input the credentials for the account that has access to XML API Log and Operational Requests.

I hit test credentials, I then accept certificate and the test is successful.  However when I submit the changes it doesn't seem to retain the information.

If I go back into edit the node properties the 'Poll for Palo Alto' box is still ticked but the credential boxes are now empty. 

Has anybody else experienced a similar issue?

Application versions below:

Orion Platform 2019.2 HF2, NCM 8.0, NetPath 1.1.5, NPM 12.5, NTA 4.6.0, UDT 3.4.0 HF1