This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Isolating Cloud Monitoring Per Account

We have a multi-tenant setup and I have had trouble isolating cloud monitoring per account.

I have setup a view for them in Cloud Monitoring Settings as well as Cloud Monitoring Per Provider Settings with nothing on it and the account is isolated content for a group we made per the 'account limitation settings, however when i add the cloud widget it still shows all cloud resources and more importantly it shows up under their events tab too.

I did find - https://documentation.solarwinds.com/en/Success_Center/orionplatform/Content/Core-Cloud-Add-A-Cloud-Account-to-Monitor.htm at the bottom of the section it talks about isolating permissions but have no successfully been able to get that to work.

I even tried adding the disk / vm to a group to see if it would prevent all users to be able to see logs and all cloud monitoring devices from the widget.

If anyone has any suggestions on this let me know and thank you for your time.