This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is MSSQL 2012 SP1 "supported" for all products that have documented only MSSQL 2012 support?

I have been digging around the documentation and am wondering if MSSQL 2012 SP1 is ok for the most current Solarwinds products today that DO document they support MSSQL 2012, but do not explicitly document SP1.  Maybe I'm missing the right document/Thwack post or maybe indicating that MSSQL 2012 is supported implies SP1 will function but that it's not explicitly tested and technically not supported...?

These explicitly state that MSSQL 2012 is supported (in some piece of documentation I've run across today) but *not* explicitly stating SP1 support. Does anyone know if they are compatible with SP1 (actually running them today against this version of MSSQL)?

- IPAM, Solarwinds IP Address Manager

- SAM,  Solarwinds Server and Application monitor

Just to add it here, these explicitly state that MSSQL 2012 SP1 IS supported (in some piece of documentation I've run across today)

- NCM, Solarwinds Orion Network Configuration Manager

- NPM, Solarwinds Orion Network Performance monitor

- UDT, Solarwinds User Device Tracker

This older Thwack post seems to be the most recently updated MSSQL 2012 support matrix for all products, does not list SP1 for anything so maybe it has not been updated.

Windows 2012, SQL 2012 and SolarWinds products