Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Integrating with Scrutenizer

Jump to solution

Hello,

I bet there is already a thread on this but I was wondering if you guys had instructions on how to integrate Scrutenizer with solar winds NPM.  Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 15

It was a few years ago but I did that for a client.  I found instructions on their site to do it before.

Here is what I found just now.  It was pretty simple if I remember right.

http://forums.plixer.com/how-to-integrate-scrutinizer-with-solarwinds-orion-t1695.php

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Level 15

It was a few years ago but I did that for a client.  I found instructions on their site to do it before.

Here is what I found just now.  It was pretty simple if I remember right.

http://forums.plixer.com/how-to-integrate-scrutinizer-with-solarwinds-orion-t1695.php

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thanks mdriskell, I will try that out 🙂

0 Kudos

Hi Mdriskell,

When I try to run the command in the instructions I get the following error message

"Msg 4060, Level 11, State 1, Server MADHFSVNPMTI01\SOLARWINDS_ORION, Line 1
Cannot open database "NetPerfMon" requested by the login. The login failed.
Msg 18456, Level 14, State 1, Server MADHFSVNPMTI01\SOLARWINDS_ORION, Line 1"

I tried to go into the solar winds configuration wizard but could not figure out which login to use.  Any suggestions for this?  Thanks again

0 Kudos

Hi Mdriskell,

When I try to run the command in the instructions I get the following error message

"Msg 4060, Level 11, State 1, Server MADHFSVNPMTI01\SOLARWINDS_ORION, Line 1
Cannot open database "NetPerfMon" requested by the login. The login failed.
Msg 18456, Level 14, State 1, Server MADHFSVNPMTI01\SOLARWINDS_ORION, Line 1"

I tried to go into the solar winds configuration wizard but could not figure out which login to use.  Any suggestions for this?  Thanks again

I just ran the command again and took out the -d NetPerfMon and got the following error.

"Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Server MADHFSVNPMTI01\SOLARWINDS_ORION, Line 1
Invalid object name 'Resources'

Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Like I said in my initial reply it has been years so I really don't remember the process nor do I have that product to test with.  I found how to integrate the product from Plixers site and there were step by step instructions at the time.

If you are looking for the database login I suggest this thread 

Look for Andy Coates reply as he shows you where to find the database user info.

0 Kudos

ahh, ok, thanks for the advice 🙂

0 Kudos

Hi

Did you try the External websites under admin?

/SJA

0 Kudos