This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Installing NPM 9.5 on a 2008 Virtual Machine running in Hyper-V

FormerMember
FormerMember

After I've unziped my download of Orion NPM 9.5 and run the SolarWinds-Orion-9.5-SL100.exe, I received the following message after the .exe is extracted (Unable to execute the required file: The following system error has occured: The directory name is invalid (267)

I assumed NPM 9.5 will install on a 2008 virtual machine, so I don't know what the problem could be.

Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Shawn

• Shawn--

It's been a few hours and the community hasn't chimed in yet. If you are pressed for time, go ahead and open a support ticket here.

In order to receive technical support, you will need to be current on your SolarWinds maintenance. Complete the form. You will not be able to upload your Orion diagnostics, but you will receive an email back that allows you to upload diagnostics.

Anyone in the community that can help Shawn?

M

• I'm having the same issue running Windows 2008 32-bit on vsphere. Any ideas?