Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Incident not getting auto resolved in servicenow

Jump to solution

Hello,

Our environment is integrated with ServiceNow for Incident creation against monitoring Alerts. Incidents are getting created in ServiceNow but once an Alert is cleared from Alert Console respective Incident in ServiceNow is not getting resolve automatically, This functionality was working till last week.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
11 Replies
Level 7

Hi Tushar,

i have got a similar problem, in my enviornment. We have recently intergrated solarwinds with service. Incidents are getting generated when alert is there in solarwinds. but as soon as the alert is gone, the INC does not get resolved automatically.

can you help me on this. if there is any special confgiuration to have the INC in service now resolved when alert has gone.

0 Kudos
Level 10

Having the same issue currently.  Could be a DNS issue on my side as we are unable to resolve or ping hostnames at the moment

0 Kudos

Our issue turned out to be IPv6 which was preferred over IPv4.  Registry patch and reboot and tickets were resolving again.

Hi

Can you please share registry patch which where used to resolve the issue.

Regards

Om

0 Kudos

Hi there, sorry not sure this was performed by the internal server team.

0 Kudos

This is great! Thank you for sharing!

I am able to fix the issue but not parmanently.

0 Kudos
Level 16

did you upgrade to any latest version and then it stopped working?

0 Kudos
Level 10

Hi

I am facing same intermittent  issue while integration  with SolarWind and SNOW.No Any fixed provided by Support team.

Reagrds

Om

0 Kudos
Can you please Update on solutions.
0 Kudos