This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Importing Images into Network Atlas

I know I've posted this question in the past but can't find the answer.  I have several images I want to import into Network Atlas so I can create a nested map of our various campus locations.  I have tried to open a map within Network Atlas but the images don't show up unless I choose show all files.  I can then click on the image to open it but nothing happens.  It does not add the image to the map section on the left hand side.  I saved all images as .gif but am having no luck.  I noticed that the files are about 2 MB's a piece.  Is there a size limit to the files the software will import?

• what file type of image you have? the default images you have their when you add background images are jpeg files. These are located default on the Orion server

C:\Users\Public\Pictures\NetworkAtlas Backgrounds

try to change your image file to jpeg.