cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
desire99
Level 8

I need help on creating a report in solarwinds

Hello Guys,

Can someone help me or send a  SQL SCRIPT that will allow me to create the peak utilization interface report for only certain interfaces . I have already done it, but I need to know to filter those interfaces as well as the date as the report need to be for the last 24 hours...

nonpose@ yahoo.com

Thanks

Sam

Labels (1)
8 Replies
ryoung
Level 11

Re: I need help on creating a report in solarwinds

Here is a link that you may find helpful. If it is not, please return and we will get you sorted.

Create Your Own Orion Report Now

0 Kudos
desire99
Level 8

Thanks. I do know how to create the report. I just need to filter it for peak utilization for certain period of time like last 24 hours. Can you help me on that?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Kudos
rstoney00
Level 11

Why not create an interface custom property?   Then in your SQL you have already created, just add in Where Your_Custom_Property = '1'

0 Kudos
desire99
Level 8

I am new to this. My boss just asks me to pull a report that only looks at a certain interfaces not all maximum utilization or peak utilization last 24 hours.

I added all my fields just need to know to filter the max or peak utulization . I think it matter of create a function max within the fiter, but I am not too show. Now as far as adding  custom property I have not done that. What is 1 represent in that case.

0 Kudos
desire99
Level 8

How do you create custom property

0 Kudos
desire99
Level 8

Do do have any SQL script that pulls max or peak utilization for past 24 hours for certain interfaces?

0 Kudos
desire99
Level 8

How do you create custom property

0 Kudos
desire99
Level 8

I am new to this. My boss just asks me to pull a report that only looks at a certain interfaces not all maximum utilization or peak utilization last 24 hours.

I added all my fields just need to know to filter the max or peak utulization . I think it matter of create a function max within the fiter, but I am not too show. Now as far as adding  custom property I have not done that. What is 1 represent in that case.

0 Kudos