cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 11

I need a report to show me the 95th Percentile CPU and Memory Usage for my servers for Last Month

Although there are default reports to show the average CPU and Memory usage there isn't anything to show the 95th percentile usage, has anyone created a report for this if so could you send it to me please as I don't want to have to go to every graph on all my servers, thanks in advance,

John.

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Level 11

Looking for a way that this option/checkbox for 95 percentile is also available for custom table not just custom chart.
Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Level 17

This could be done in a single custom chart with the new reporting in 10.6 Unfortunately the data is not easily available in tabular format.

8-7-2013 5-06-11 PM.png

0 Kudos
Level 9

I'm not sure what else I'm missing but the 95th Percentile CPU Utilization is not showing using the method above. I'm using NPM 11.5.2.

95th Percentile.JPG

0 Kudos
Level 7

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue.

0 Kudos
Level 9

Had this reported to SW Supported and what they did was Repairing the website and running the Config Wizard.

0 Kudos
Level 14

Many thanks for the feedback and sharing the view.  By the way, we can already get 95th percentile CPU utilization on NPM v10.5 and customize the view.  I did this w/several of our devices w/o issues. However, this can only be done on a per node basis, which does not help much. -- we were hoping to get a report.  I think we could figure out if we could access the SWQL code for the CPU. The code could tell us what which tables need to be joined and what formulas are involved. 

0 Kudos
Level 14

Fellow Thwackers...  I am looking for the same report as kreases here. Btw, I checked the DB but could not find a table containing 95 Percentile CPU Utilization, like what is present for interfaces.  So, I am guessing that the view containing 95 Percentile CPU Utilization is based on some script coded onto the SW page itself.  Anyway, any ideas of how this could be done?  Thanks again...

0 Kudos