cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

How to add New Tabs at the side of the modules Menu Tabs I already have.

Ok, by now I know how to create new Tabs, New Views and how to replace the current Tab Menus/Menu bars to other Ones I've created.

Well, now I need new Menu Tabs at the side of the ones I already have. Like when you purchase a New Module and get a new Tab Option. To me it shoud be a simple thing once all you would need you already have, thats is your new menu tab.

The question looks silli but here it goes:

There is any way to Add These new menu tabs without having to replase the currents I already Have? 

10 Replies
Level 8

Actually, how DO you create new tabs? I am using 10.1 and cannot see where to do this?

0 Kudos
Level 21

Currently you are not able to add your own custom tabs to the interface.  There is a feature request for this but the functionality is not yet available.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Is it still the case with 2014.1.0?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Level 7

This would definitely be useful. Any way to "up-vote" feature requests?

0 Kudos
Level 9

Wow!!!! Stunning Idea!!! 

And space to suggest ideas for Orion and get feedback about would be fantastic, even if this votation/pool results wasn't public.

There are so many little things I'd like to suggest and have no clue how to get listened. New topics might work, but I don't think it is what it was intended for.

0 Kudos
Level 15

Will add one vote for this feature.

Augustocsm, I will also contact you off-line to discuss your requests. Note that the Thwack forum for enhancement requests is the place to submit your requests, ideas and suggestions.

http://thwack.com/forums/53/product-feature-requests/57/orion-npm-feature-requests/

0 Kudos

Hi fcaron,
Do you know if there is a work around to allow this?
Please contact me offline if so.
Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Level 7

Does that mean we need to enter this over in the Thwack forum for enhancement requests? Or does your statement "Will add one vote for this feature" mean you're handling that?

Also, seems like we have at least three votes (Augustocsm, Smyle1, and me).

0 Kudos
Level 15

I counted 3 (44239), you don't have to open in the other forum.

0 Kudos

yes, I have a requirement to add tabs as well.

0 Kudos