This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to add Cisco PSIRT (Cisco Systems Product Security Incident Response Team) Security Advisories to your Orion NPM home page view

I just did this so I thought I'd share.

In order to accomplish this you'll need to edit your default view and add a new custom html resource which is under the miscellaneous resource heading.

Once you add the custom html resource to your page view the page normally then edit the custom html resource.

Add the following into the box:

<script language='javascript' src='newsroom.cisco.com/.../script>
<script language='javascript'>document.write('<b>Cisco Security Advisories</b><br>' + getBoxContent('0','no box','10'))</script>
<noscript>Please enable your javascript to view Cisco Security Advisories</noscript>

<script language='javascript'>document.write('<b>Cisco Security Notices</b><br>' + getBoxContent('0','no box','10'))</script>
<noscript>Please enable your javascript to view Cisco Security Notices</noscript>

Rename the custom html to whatever you want to call this and hit submit.

All done!