This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to: Link to or Embed NetFlow Resources in a WordPress Site for Customer Usage Viewing

Okay, part of our network is a WiSP network for rural residential and commercial properties.  I use NTM to view all of this traffic flowing back to one edge router.  Recently management has been asking if we can somehow add a link in our website (built using WordPress) to allow customers to view their usage (possibly avoiding overage charges).  Each customer has a static private address they could search with, or could be passed to Orion from their approved user account on the website.

Currently I have the NetFlowEndpointDetails view customized for my own viewing, and I see that the IP address and time frame are held in the URL - modifying either in the URL works fine.  I think I know conceptually what I want to do, but I'm not really sure how to go about it.  Has anyone done anything like this before?  Any help is appreciated.

Aaron