This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How many elements will transfer with a Node when load balancing?

I have multiple polling engines running 2019.4 and one poller in particular has more than 10,000 SAM components being monitored. I would like to move a few servers from the overloaded poller to two of the other polling engines, but I would like to do it with as little guess work as possible in terms of how many "elements" will move with each node. Does anyone know of a query that I could run that would calculate the TOTAL number of elements, applications, etc. that are assigned to a node? I want to know in advance so I can strategically choose a group of nodes to move and have a very accurate knowledge of how the numbers will settle across the polling engines. As far as I know, this is still pretty much a guesswork, piecemeal process. Thanks.