cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

How can we clear an ex-employee's email address off the Thwack mailing lists?

Jump to solution

I'm getting duplicates of the Thwack announcements; one of our admins left (several years ago!) and we forward his emails to several of us to make sure we don't miss anything important.  I've been receiving announcements for my own email address, as well as his.

The link at the bottom that reads,   "Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? "   just take me back to a login page.  I can't log in as Bob to remove him.  Every other mailing list he's been on provided a simple link that would remove him from their list without any login required.

Could you please enhance your emails to include such a link?  It would make keeping your list trimmed of unusable addresses a lot simpler.

I've spent an hour now trying to find a 'contact us' link here on the Thwack website where I could ask such a thing and I can't find that, either.  NPM is our primary product so I'm posting here, for lack of an obviously better place.

I'll provide the address to remove in a direct message, if someone gets back to me.  If you're concerned, you can email him a secret code I can send back to you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 13

Hi joiellis​ - If you can give us his name we can take care of it for you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Level 13

Hi joiellis​ - If you can give us his name we can take care of it for you.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Thanks!  I've messaged you directly with the details.

joiellis​ I bet you DanielleH​ or mrs.alterego​ can assist you in finding a solution.