This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How about i can get Database Migration tools ?

Hi all,
I have two problem need all of your help me dealwith.
First, i am using evualation version Solarwinds v7 and when i want to backup data on the database what i do it ? and How i do it ? Because, my company is on deciding buy this product, but on waiting this plan and decide from my company, now i have been used this product but at the limited day is set my data is fault and lost.
Second, pls help me can do backup data on this database until i upgrade this software. And if you have Database Migration toolset pls send me this software.
Thanks all.

Pham Vu Hiep
  • You can backup your database with the Database Manager and save the data for later.

The Database Migration Tool is only available to customers who have bought the software. It's in the unsupported tools section.

// Ian Underwood - Service Management
    // Level 3 Communications
  • Dear all,
    Thank you for support me about this issuse. Now i can save and backup database with Database Manager.
    Beside, i hope you tell me know more about this software and tell me more about function of this soft.
    Thanks

Pham Vu Hiep