This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

History of events and alerts??

Where in the Solarwind I can see the history of alerts that were sent or activated?

We also need to know how I can do to make the record more events Solarwind because when I go to the events tab and search by state: DOWN I get only the last 5 days and I would like to see older data. Either these events are automatically deleted.

Thank you.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Settings -> Polling Settings, under Database Settings, set Events Retention to whatever period you need.

As for the history of alerts, from the Events menu select the "Event Type" filter and choose "Alert Triggered" - that will show you all alerts that actually triggered over the given time period (obviously limited by the above retention settings).

• Not only do I see alerts active at the time, but also alerts that were triggered days fall behind.

This can be done?

thanks