This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

High Availability - What's Up?

All,

Here is a correlation of various links and pages from everyone.  As I am moving in this direction, I wanted to get a page together so I have one place to refer instead of bouncing around.  If you come across a page or good information let me know and I will get it down here.

If you have deployed HA and would like to add to the conversation, please do.  I know there are pitfalls and gotch-ya's out there.

Thanks,

CourtesyIT.

Special Thwack-Out toabdulraheemsidz mad-stevo oiram

Start Here: ---> The Always Awesome aLTeReGo

Multi-Subnet Failover (WAN/DR) Deployment

Torture Testing High Availability

Second Stop: ---> Excellent @piharrison

Re: SolarWinds High Availability - HA - In a WAN Environment!!!

Thwack Postings:

Let's talk about Solarwinds High Availability.  Do you want HA?  Why?  Do you have it?  Why'd you get it?  Does it work well? rschroeder

HA Deployement Summary Red On Additonal

Success Center

Which IP address is used as the source? - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

Required DNS Permissions to set up a High Availability Pool and access Microsoft DNS - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help a…

Grant non-domain administrator account rights for IPAM DNS Monitoring - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

Required DNS Permissions to set up a High Availability Pool and access Microsoft DNS - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help a…

How to update multiple DNS servers when failover occurs - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

User Ideas

Virtualization Help

https://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2016/02/force-primary-outgoing-ip-address-windows-server-2012-r2/

Microsoft

SQL Server Multi-Subnet Clustering (SQL Server) | Microsoft Docs

More to come.....

Feel free to bookmark for future reference