This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Help with SolarWinds Service Now Integration file

I have seen a lot of information about the integration of Solarwinds and service now, I appreciate if someone can provide me with the integration script.

My service now account is a development account and it doesn't allow me to download the script from the app store.

Thanks for the contributions and if you help me to get the script I will appreciate it.

thanks.

•  

Hello,

Let me share my understanding here. It seems you are about to integrate SolarWinds with ServiceNow.

To be honest, I'm not sure which script you are referring to. But ServiceNow has released plugin based applications for integration third party tools, which makes works easier. So, better search for SolarWinds integration plugin on ServiceNow store & then you can integrate both tools. 

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Solaiy.