This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Help needed with memory conversion from CPULoad_Detail SQL table

I've looked around a bit but can't find a thread with a question like this, so please forgive me and just link it if this has been answered in a previous post.

I'm looking to pull data on memory usage from a node over a given time.  I know this is built in to a point but limited based on what the user is asking to be displayed.  I can graph it myself the way they want to see it, but having issue with the calc / conversion of the way the data is held.  Sorry for my limited math skills, but I'm having trouble figuring out how this was converted from 64GB of memory in the machine and thus converting it back. 6.870881E+10 ????

What I'd actually expect but most likely missing something although it's close: 64GB = 2^36 = 68,719,476,736 = 6.8719 * 10^10 = 6.8719E+10

Capture.JPG

Just some test php for the conversion assuming it was done right.

Capture_PHP.JPG

The Results from that PHP when ran.

Capture_PHP_Results.JPG