This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Help in creating an alert for un-managed to re-managed nodes

My company which is in the healthcare industry is constantly doing construction on new and existing IDF's or areas that I need to un-manage devices for sometimes multiple months.  I need to set up an alert that is sent out when a particular node comes back from it's un-managed status prematurely for example I set it for the time specified and the construction runs longer but my device comes back showing down and sends out a down alert.  Here is how I would like it to look

Device XXX (node name) that was unmanaged on xx-xx-xx (Date unmanaged) has become remanaged after the specified date (date set to become managed again) ran out.  Please verify and unmanage again or remove from device list.

I am not a SQL coder so please make it as simple as possible to understand.  Thanks so much