This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Have some time for chart feedback?

Hi NPM users,

The User Experience (UX) team is looking for current Orion users who look at, build, edit or otherwise interact with current charts who can take a look at some conceptual directions and give us quick input in 30 minute sessions.  Below are dates and times, so, if you have a half hour to review the charts with us over WebEx, please email me at kellie.mecham@solarwinds.com  with your name, your company, the SolarWinds products you own or use, and at least one date/time combo which works for you, and I'll send out a WebEx.  Please note:  all times are Central Standard (GMT -6:00)

Monday March 6

• 9:00am to 9:30
  • 10:00am to 10:30
  • 1:30pm to 2:00

Tuesday March 7

• 10:30am to 11:00
  • 11:30am to noon
  • 1:30pm to 2:00
  • 2:30pm to 3:00

Wednesday March 8

• 8:00am to 8:30
  • 2:30pm to 3:00
  • 3:30pm to 4:00

Thursday, March 9

• 9:30am to 10:00
  • 10:30am to 11:00
  • Okay, so if I signed up for this in the UX link, then I should just pick a different time for this one, right...? I mean, I would want to make sure to schedule both sessions with enough time in between to count all my points. They have been stacking up, and that will give me some time to sort them out... emoticons_devil.png